Services in brief
Our outplacement services for corporate managements and trade union representatives.
In case of redundancies
The TRR advisor helps your company through the transition process in the event of of redundancies by:
- Explaining different options for handling changes relating to a shortage of work.
- Giving advice on how best to handle the transition process.
- Discussing the company's situation and need to act.
- Training for managers and union representatives: "The manager's role during redundancies" and "Being a trade union representative during redundancies".
In case of recruitment needs
The TRR Recruitment Service can help a company in finding new staff. With our nationwide coverage and our partnership with the majority of Swedish businesses, we have a recruitment network spanning most professional categories and specialist areas.
Employees involved in redundancy and career transition processes
TRR's advisors open doors to new jobs or to self employment through:
- Personal advice, support, and guidance.
- TRR programmes and activities, individually or in groups.
- The TRR Recruitment Service and other channels to new employment.
- The possibility of individual financial support for skills development.
- Supplementary income support, redundancy pay, for people at least 40 years old who have been continously employed for five years by the same employer.
9 out of 10 active job seekers helped by TRR find new employment!